Thursday, July 28, 2011

Emory turned 2

Emory turned 2 on the 10th of this month.  We didn't have a big party for her because of so many things that were going on during that time.  We actually got to spend her birthday weekend at the beach!  We thought that was better than a party (thanks Uncle Blake!).  But I did (with the help of my fabulous husband) make these pictures to send out to family and friends just to up date them on what Emory looks like and likes at age 2.  I still can't believe my baby is 2 years old already!  Where, o where does the time go?



I saw this idea on Pinterest.  I can't stay off that site!  It is my new OBSESSION!  If there is an idea out_there, you can find it on Pinterest!  From fashion to crafting, to organizing and cooking - I mean everything.  Love it! 



       
Les' family was in town the week before her birthday, so she got to have a little celebration with them!  Aunt Karol made her cupcakes!  One of her FAVORITE foods! She had so much fun playing with her cousins. 

1 comment:

  1. Will you send me another invite to Pinterest? I've got to get on there!

    ReplyDelete